Online test with Google Forms

In this entry, I am going to show you how to use Google Forms for creating tests.

I think that its a great free tool that allows us to collect information efficiently.
As you can see on my example, the form can also be set up as a quiz, so that responses can be graded as we give an answer. It's great because less time can be spent on marking.

As an example, I brought a German language test created by myself for my students. It is made as an addition to the digital material I created. (Also, I am thinking about testing my students this way next week, to see what they can remember of a week later.)
It's for learners who are at least on an A2 level and who would like to practise grammar. It can be used as a warming up exercise as well as a test at the end of the lesson or when the student gets towards the end of the material provided. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducting Google Jamboard

Visuality

21th century skills and the school of the future